IMPORTANT : This is where your journey begins! Please read these booking conditions carefully.
Tour bookings (excluding air tickets) are made with ATI Travel, trading name for All Things India Ltd. (Company number-4387604). By booking a trip with us you are deemed to have agreed to these Booking Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us) and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis. The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation invoice.
- Deposit & payment
- Price guarantee on full payment
- Room & dietary requirements
- Cancellations/Transfer of booking
- Cancellation by ATI Travel
- Force Majeure
- Passport & Visa
- Travel insurance
- Health, Fitness and Age limits
- Authority of the leader
- Registered address
1. Deposit & Payment
We recommend booking well in advance since the total number of guests is limited to 10. The deposit of NZ$1000 is required within 3 days of confirmation, to hold your booking.
The final balance of the travel arrangement is due no later than 90 days prior to tour departure date, as detailed in the Trip Notes. Failure to pay in full by the due date may be deemed as cancellation and the cancellation fee will be deducted.
Bookings made within 90 days of departure require full payment within 3 days of confirmation.
The fees are only accepted via direct banking. We do not accept credit card payments.
Early Bird Discounts
- Minimum two seats booking required
- Full tour price has to be received by us within 3 days of booking
- Discount is applicable to the land component of the tour. Read about the included and excluded items in the tour package.
- Cancellation terms applicable as described below.
2. Price Guarantee on Full Payment
Prices for ATI Travel are based on costs and exchange rate as at 10th February 2014. Should these costs change it may be necessary to make a surcharge on the price of your holiday which will be advised to you at the time you book. However, no surcharge in respect to cost or currency fluctuations will be made to the agreements of your holiday once full payment has been received by ATI Travel. The price guarantee does not apply to any taxes, charges or levies imposed by any government or their agencies.
The land price of your trip includes:
• All accommodations as listed in the Trip Notes
• All transport listed in the Trip Notes
• Sightseeing and entrance fees as listed in the Trip Notes
• Meals as listed in the Trip Notes
• Quality control across every aspect of the trip – nothing is left to chance
The land price of your trip does not include:
• International flights
• Airport taxes and excess baggage
• Visa and passport fees
• Travel and medical insurance
• Meals and drinks other than specified in Trip Notes
• Camera fees
• Telephone and room service bills
• Shopping and postage
• Optional activities and sightseeing and all personal expenses.
Considerable care has been taken to compile the information on the website and the marketing collateral, but circumstances not within ATI Travel’s control may necessitate changes in itineraries. The nature of this type of travel requires considerable flexibility and you should allow for alternatives. The itinerary provided is representative of the types of activities contemplated, but it is understood that the route, schedules, itinerary, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events.
6. Room & dietary requirements
Guests wishing to share will pay the twin-share price. If someone is not compatible with the person they have been matched up with, any additional costs incurred to assist with changing their room type will be at the guest’s expense and subject to availability. Smoking is not permitted in hotel rooms.
Special room and dietary requests will be accepted and passed on to the hotels but cannot be guaranteed.
7. Cancellations/Transfer of booking by the traveller
The date of cancellation shall be deemed to be the date on which the written notification is received by ATI Travel.
If you cancel a trip:
- 90 days or more prior to departure, administration fees of $500 will be charged
- Between 60 and 89 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour cost will be forfeited
- Less than 60 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost will be forfeited
- Any of the suppliers specific conditions that vary from the above will apply.
- You are strongly advised to take out travel insurance prior to booking your trip.
The importance of travel insurance
If you have taken out holiday insurance, depending on your policy, you may be able to recover the cancellation charges. Never travel without insurance, the unexpected can always happen. It is your responsibility to ensure you are adequately covered by insurance. Please read your policy carefully and take a copy with you on your trip.
8. Cancellation by ATI Travel
We may cancel a trip for the below reasons at any time up to 90 days before departure and we will refund all payments you have made to ATI Travel (in case of ‘Force Majeure’ or government travel advice refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs). We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations or non-refundable flight.
• Due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary.
• Minimum number required for the trip (6) is not met
9. Force Majeure
ATI Travel will not be liable for any delay in, change to or cancellation of trips due to ‘Force Majeure’. ‘Force Majeure’ means a circumstance beyond the reasonable control of ATI Travel’s and includes, but is not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, disease, industrial or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and strike.
10. Passport & Visa
It is your responsibility to carry a valid passport and have obtained the appropriate visas when travelling with ATI Travel. Please ensure that your passport is valid for 6 months beyond the duration of your holiday.
11. Travel insurance
Adequate and valid travel insurance is compulsory for all ATI Travel travellers. Your travel insurance must cover accidents, injury, illness and death medical expenses, including any related to pre-existing medical conditions, emergency repatriation (including helicopter rescue and air ambulance where applicable) and personal liability. ATI Travel also recommends it covers cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects. You must provide proof of your travel insurance at least 10 days prior to departure; you will not be able to join the trip without it and will have no right of refund.
Shopping can be fun and entertaining, especially in local markets, where many copies of the international brand names can be purchased for next to nothing. However, ATI Travel are not qualified nor permitted to ensure or guarantee the quality or value of any goods purchased or the suitability of any retail outlets visited and the security of using a credit card to purchase such goods. In all cases the purchasing of goods and the use of a credit card for those transactions is entirely at the customer’s own risk and at all times the customer must use their own discretion.
13. Health, Fitness and Age limits
ATI Travel are suitable for age ’12 year’ plus. Please check with your GP regarding your health and fitness for this trip before making the trip booking.
You consent to us using images, videos of you taken during the trip for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
- We will not collect Personal Information without your knowledge and permission;
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you.
16. Authority of the leader
ATI Travel leader’s decision is final on all matters likely to affect the safety or well-being of any person participating in the trip. If you fail to comply with a decision made by the tour leader, or interfere with the well-being of the group, the tour leader may order you to leave the trip immediately, with no right of refund. You must at all times comply with the regulations of all countries visited, and you must also agree to travel in accordance with our responsible travel guidelines.
If the client is not satisfied with any aspect of their arrangements they must immediately bring it to the tour leader’s attention so that he/she may use their reasonable endeavours to rectify the situation.
18. Registered address
All Things India Ltd. (trading as All Things India Travel, ATI Travel)
8 Orangi Kaupapa Road
Northland, Wellington 6012
The New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade regularly updates travel advisories for New Zealanders travelling overseas. Please ensure that you are aware of the most recent updates by visiting their website www.safetravel.govt.nz.