Destinations we cover
You would love to go to India, but…
Unsure about what to do
& where to go?
- We are India Travel Specialists –
With our Indian origins we know India, its culture, traditions and regions very well
- Our hand-crafted tours always exceed our guests’ expectations
- Every detail is taken care of – you just relax & enjoy
- We are India Travel Specialists –
Contact us and describe your dream holiday in India & we will make it happen for you!
Concerned about your
safety in India?
- India is as safe as any other country and safer than some
- We don’t take our guests anywhere we ourselves won’t venture
- We have a great local team who are available 24x7 in any part of the country
Read and/or hear what our guests have said about how safe it is to travel in India with us.
Afraid you might
get ‘Delhi Belly’?
- We arm our guests with the right information on safe eating from day one
- None of our guests on any of our tours has ever been illThere were couple of cases of minor stomach problems
- We are on hand to ensure our guests enjoy local cuisine risk-free
Our guests had the same fear, but hear what they have to say after travelling with us.
Doubtful about the standard
- We hand-pick our boutique accommodation to enrich the experience
- They range from farm stays to homestays to glamping to luxurious heritage palaces
- Being 4-stars and above your creature comforts are assured
Check out the amazing range of accommodation our guests enjoy during our tours.
We specialise in holidays to India
We are a NZ based tour operator specialising in designing unique and personalised group and private tours to all parts of India.
All our tours include the not-to-be-missed destinations and incorporate architecture, cuisine, culture, nature and the arts as a standard platform.
Committed and dedicated to responsible and sustainable tourism drives us to seek off-the-beaten-track locations, activities and accommodation which not only support the local communities but also provide an authentic experience of the real India for our guests.
While our tours are meticulously planned, we always allow time to fit in serendipitous adventures. Travelling in a small group (maximum of 10) enables us to go a step further and personalise it for each of our guest’s specific interests/hobbies.
Our experience rich but well-paced tours ensures our guests have space and time to relax, rejuvenate and take it all in. Hear directly from our guests about us and our tours. Contact us to design and plan your dream holiday in India.
Our Tour Types
Small group tours
Our handcrafted personally escorted tours to India are lead by the business owner/s, to ensure our guests get to enjoy an authentic and experience-rich holiday. Read more +
If you prefer to travel on your own, with a group of your friends or family members, we will work with you and your party to design a fully customised private tour for you. Read more +
How we give back to the local communities
Check into these lovely Airbnb homes in India—the views are as stunning as the interiors! We can plan your relaxing vacation in India, you just relax and enjoy!
Doorways are often painted, garlanded and decorated with carvings, while thresholds are embellished with traditional rangoli patterns. This is an intricate jali-work door in Jaisalmer.
Rhino calf - Very rare Guwahati’s Manas National Park (MNP) had its first rhino calf since 2014 when a female rhino gave birth to her second calf. The rhino, Jamuna, gave birth to the last calf born there, three years ago. Jamuna was rehabilitated to MNP...